Can I purchase a property if I live outside of South Africa?

Yes it is possible to purchase property as a non-resident of South Africa.

Can I receive details & images of current wildlife properties for sale?

By sending us your details and detailed requirements we will contact you with information on available properties.

Do you sell commercial game lodges within big 5 game reserves?

Yes we work with commercial lodges and are able to provide information on the business.

Do you sell luxury private game lodges within big 5 game reserves?

Yes we work with luxury private lodges ranging in size, number of beds & traversing areas.

Do you sell properties located with the Greater Kruger National Park?

Yes we specialize in land & lodges within the Greater Kruger National Park.

Do you sell properties within shareblocks?

Yes we sell properties within shareblocks located within big 5 game reserves.

Do you sell shares in luxury syndicated lodges within big 5 game reserves?

Yes we sell shares in luxury lodges

Do you sell timeshare?

No we do not sell timeshare.

Do you sell undeveloped land within big 5 game reserves?

Yes we sell undeveloped land, send us your requirements and we will contact you will available opportunities.

Do you sell wildlife properties throughout Africa?

Yes we do, by sending us your requirements we are able to provide you with relevant information on available properties within the region/country of choice.

How do I view / inspect prospective properties?

Contact us directly with your requirements and we will assist in identifying suitable properties. We will supply all of the relevant information and assist in the co-ordination of site visits.

What does free hold title mean?

Free hold title is the ultimate land ownership in South Africa whereby the owner of the land holds the title deed to the property. The title holder of the land is registered in the Deeds office of South Africa and officially recognized as the property owner.

What is a shareblock?

A shareblock scheme works on the basis whereby a holding company owns a certain area of land within a big 5 game reserve and there are existing private lodges within this portion of land. By purchasing shares within this holding company one receives the right of use of a specific lodge and the right to traverse the land owned by the company. It is possible to own these shares outright in which case the lodge is exclusively for the use of the shareholder. Alternatively it is possible to own a portion of a share in which case one would have a partner in the lodge .

What is a syndicate?

A syndicate is a group of owners/members who own a lodge ie. shared ownership. A syndicate can have anywhere from 4 – 13 members. By owing a share in a syndicate one is entitled to make use of the lodge over certain periods of the year with guests. The benefit of a syndicate is that all costs of maintaining and running the lodge are shared equally.

What is the Greater Kruger National Park?

The Greater Kruger National Park is the area located to the west of the Kruger National Park whereby land can be purchased/owned free hold title. This area is open to the Kruger National Park (all fences removed in 1994) and consists of the Sabi Sand Wildtuin, Manyeleti Game Reserve, Timbavati Game Reserve, Klaserie Private Nature Reserve, Umbabat Nature Reserve & Balule Private Game Reserve.